Bebidas Purificadas de Tehuacan SA de CV with the trade brand “BRILLANTE” (hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE) with address Avenida Nacional, number 74, Colonia San Lorenzo Teotipilco, Postal Code 75855, in the City of Tehuacán, State of Puebla, and www.tehuacanbrillante.com, the personal data that you provide to us, will be used for the purposes indicated below.
This PRIVACY NOTICE notifies you what information will be collected from you, as well as the purpose and treatment that will be given to your Personal Data, together with the fact that you are informed about the procedure for exercising your Access Rights, Ratification , Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO).
Personal data that can be collected.
The personal data that the RESPONSIBLE will collect directly from the HOLDER will be:
- Full name.
- Phone number.
The PERSON RESPONSIBLE will treat your Personal Data in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in the terms set forth by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals and their Regulations. Purposes of treatment.
Purposes of Treatment
The necessary purposes of the processing of your personal data will be:
- To Identify you as a CUSTOMER or SUPPLIER.
- To contact you through the means provided.
- To send information about our services.
In the event that any commercial relationship on service and / or products becomes formalized, the respective Privacy Notice should be presented.
Security options and means to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data.
The personal data of the HOLDER, will be stored in our database (electronic and physical files), which has the necessary computer, administrative, physical and technical measures, locks and security controls, which have proven to be effective and sufficient to safeguard any unauthorized intrusion, damage, loss, alteration, destruction or misuse of your Personal Data, which are used by the RESPONSIBLE for the protection of your own information.
Exercise of your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO).
The HOLDER may request the exercise of its rights to:
- Access his/her Personal Information;
- Rectify his/her Personal Data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Cancel his/her Personal Information;
- Oppose the Treatment of your Personal Data and / or;
- Revoke your consent for the processing of your Personal Data at any time, so that you stop making use of them.
The exercise of your ARCO rights may be made by submitting a free text document duly signed by the HOLDER of the data addressed to Mr. Jaime Vázquez Galvez, Department of Human Resources, located at the address provided in the first paragraph of this document or through an email to the following address: email@example.com which must contain at least the following:
- The name of the HOLDER, address, and email to communicate the response of such request;
- The documents proving the identity or, as the case may be, the legal representation of the HOLDER;
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data in relation to those sought to exercise any of the aforementioned rights (in the case of rectification must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request);
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of Personal Data.
For the purposes of the above, the RESPONSIBLE will respond to the request of the HOLDER within a period of no more than 20 working days from the date on which the corresponding request was received, through the email that has been provided for that purpose. The exercise by the users of the aforementioned rights shall be subject to the applicable laws and regulations in force in Mexico.
- For the exercise of the right of ACCESS, the corresponding information will be delivered in simple copies.
- You can OBJECT to the treatment of your data at any time through the means that we have made available to you for the exercise of your ARCO
Mechanism to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
As a safeguard measure to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, at any time, you can revoke your consent so that we stop treating them. The foregoing, as long as it does not preclude the fulfillment of the contracted obligations.
For this, you will have to send a letter to the RESPONSIBLE to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also revoke your consent to stop receiving invitations, promotions and publicity regarding the products that the RESPONSIBLE offers, sending an email to the RESPONSIBLE of Personal Data. Your request will be answered within a maximum period of 20 business days.
We inform you that your data may be transferred to third parties for the purpose of providing our services.
In order to improve the users’ experience on the Website, the RESPONSIBLE may use “cookies”. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “cookies” will be identified as the text files of information that a website transfers to the users’ computer hard disk to store certain records and preferences. The RESPONSIBLE may use the cookies to better understand the interaction of the users with the site and the services that are provided. By means of the use of “cookies” it is not identified personally to the users, only to their computers. Users can change their options through their computers and / or browser to stop accepting “cookies” or confirm their acceptance or not.
Reception of information.
In case the PERSON RESPONSIBLE receives by the HOLDER Personal Data of which you are not the HOLDER, expressly states expressly with the consent and authorization to do so.
Modification of the privacy notice.
Any modification to this Privacy Notice will be informed by this same mechanism.